Monday, November 17, 2008

Updates!

LK has been busy since the last update.  He’s really starting to develop a personality which of course is a pleasure all in itself.  When I (dad) comes home from work, he knows my face and voice so he gives me a big smile when I walk in the room.  I love it! 

We’ve been feeding him baby food of course, and so far his favorites are carrots, squash, prunes (yuck!), and some others that I can’t remember…but those are the big ones.

 

PB030462 

My favorite thing to do is to open my mouth, wait till mom or dad puts the spoon close….and then look away real quick so the food hits my face!

PB030463

Teething is pretty much over for the most part…and here are the fruits of my LK’s labor…

PB030468

 

Well I know this is a short post but today has been crazy busy at work and I’m tired of typing on a computer!!!  I will update some more with some great pictures in the next few days hopefully!  Stay tuned.

 

Dad

No comments: